mardi 19 mai 2009

shit.

After coming back from an outing with Rahul. I sat in the dining room attempting to do my homework for the next day. I couldn’t stop thinking about him. His charming wit, his tall and elegant physic and style. Oh! Peerfect. I love being around him, I loved listening to him speak, I loved his hand movements and I never wanted to leave when I was with him. I started to get butterflies, I could not concentrate on homework! What was homework when I had an amazing guy like Rahul in my mind! Homework shmomwork! The butterflies were getting stronger, I knew it! I love him! I am in love with Rahul, and it is a physical feeling. How beautiful!! Soon, what started as the butterflies in my stomach began feeling like explosions. Wait a second. A few minutes later, after emerging from the bathroom, I am very disappointed in myself. False alarm. It wasn’t love, it was diharea.

Aucun commentaire: