mardi 19 mai 2009

psychics...berk!

Today, I went searching. I searched for an answer. First I searched around me, and when I couldn’t find it there, I went on the Internet. I came across “Psychic Emily”, an online fortune reader. The site said they were eager to help answer mind-boggling problems. Finally!, I thought, this is where I will find my answer! I filled out all the needed information, which consisted of my birthday, the time I was born at, gender, the original question I was in need of answering and finally credit card details. The latter shocked me a great deal. Emily does NOT genuinely care about you or your problems she cares about her bank account. Of all the nerve she had, Psychic Emily was attempting to charge me twelve dollars and forty-two cents in return for an answer to my question!

I told her I would keep the twelve dollars and forty-two cents and she could keep my answer!


So I still didn’t find what I’m searching for. Bitch.

Aucun commentaire: