vendredi 22 mai 2009

Now, I’m here,

At the beginning of my life I was a blank page.

At the age of two I got my head stuck in a wooden gate.

At the age of four, I decided my calling in life was to become a deer.

At the age of eight, my teacher hit me on the head with a wooden ruler.

At the age of twelve, I was bullied for wearing a bright green Kipling backpack.

At the age of sixteen, in my first pair of Gucci heals I walked straight into a lamppost.

At the age of seventeen, I created a masterpiece and got kicked out of art class.

At the age of eighteen, I watched my car slowly drive itself into a wall.

At the age of nineteen, I decided my calling in life was pure math.

At the age of twenty, I just realised, I’m wrong.

Now, I’m bored.

1 commentaire:

dem a dit…

don't be bored! or don't let yourself be in that half life half boredom state, let the boredom go all the way to the bone so you finally do whatever it is that you have been putting off.