lundi 25 mai 2009

Do you wanna go dancing? NO.

I amn angry. I habvent been this angry sinvce I threw a ketchauop bottle at my mother’s head. I am so angey I am having troulrble writing thisw. But dotn worry you’ll still be able to read it because I read somewhere that we only have to look the fist and last letters of a workd to unserstand it.
Now I will concentrate more and explain myself so that you will take me seriously.
I haven’t been this angry in years. Four years. The anger which I thought had left my temperamental self did not go anywhere. It was just hiding in my elbow or something. Maybe it was in my big toe. I don’t care, whatever it was somewhere I guess. Today I felt like bashing an anonymous persons head. Those who can remember the flying ketchup bottle will know who that anonymous person is. Well I got very upset and I had to retain myself.
There is a ringing in my ears and I can’t think straight. I don’t need any help. No one can help me when I am like this. I don’t need help. All I need is for the ringing in my ears to stop.
Did I mention I went to a night-club last night. I didn’t get drunk, but the music was so loud. And my head is throbbing because of it. My ears are still ringing and my eyes are sore.
I knew I shouldn’t have gone out. Bad things always happen when I go out.
I blocked out the music and watched the people dancing. They looked so dumb. Like robots being manipulated, or marionettes.
I don’t think I enjoy the masses. I am very selective. I felt uncomfortable last night because I was surrounded by too much. Two bottles of Bellvedere, one bottle of Crystale, 3 bottles of I don’t know whatever shit that makes you drunk, 4 posers with 8 really hot girls. Mix it all up, and what you get is nothing but greasy hair, short dresses, stilettos, lots of chest hair, the acidic smell of alcohol and the stale smell of smoke. Yummy.
After being angry at about three pm. I took an angry nap and woke up at eight. I am less angry but the ringing is still there.

Aucun commentaire: